TERMS & CONDITIONS:
This page sets out the terms and conditions that you need to be aware of when using this website, and when engaging Linda’s services. By using this website, and/or obtaining a product, service or resource, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. If you don’t agree with these terms and conditions, you should not use this website, nor should you purchase anything from this business.
These terms and conditions are compliant with current Australian Consumer Law. Linda Back T/As Zest Natural Therapies operates in Queensland, Australia, and as such operates under Queensland State Law.
If you have any questions or require further information about these terms & conditions, you may contact Linda on (07) 4630 4704 or email email@example.com
- Information contained in this site, or provided through other avenues including social media platforms and consultations is for personal interest purposes only, and is not intended as a substitute for medical advice, nor medical care. Zest Natural Therapies accepts no legal liability as to the accuracy, or appropriateness of material contained on this website or social media, nor within personal consultations or other communication. Mention of specific products or services do not constitute an endorsement of those products or services. If you have particular health concerns, contact your healthcare provider.
- Risks you assume by using this site: By entering this site, you will be deemed to have released and discharged Zest Natural Therapies from all liability (including negligence) for all claims, losses expenses, damages, and costs you may incur as a result of relying on the information on this site, including liability in respect of any defamatory material on any database or in respect of any dealings with any work (including software) in which you hold any copyright or other intellectual property right. By entering the site, you will be assuming all risks associated with the use of this site, including risks to your computer, software or data by any virus which might be transmitted, downloaded or activated via this or an external website and/or its contents.
- Risks you assume by using services: Consultations may include physical touch, where Linda places her hands on your body (for instance, when checking blood pressure or pulse). Screenings and/or recommended functional pathology testing also may involve taking measurements and/or piercing the skin. Where remedies, dietary or lifestyle changes are recommended, there is the potential for adverse effects to occur. If you do not feel comfortable at any stage of your treatment, please advise Linda. Risks include (but are not limited to) infection, bruising, discomfort, interaction with medication, allergy, psychological distress and/or exacerbation of an existing condition or underlying issue. By engaging Linda’s services for the purpose of supporting health, you acknowledge that you are assuming all risks, liability (including negligence) for all claims, losses, expenses, damages and costs you may incur as a result of using these services.
- All articles, videos and downloads on this site remain the intellectual property of Linda Back. Other sources, where applicable, are acknowledged. You are welcome to share the original link to any freely available content on this site, providing all acknowledgements to Linda are in place, however you may not reproduce any material for sale or by use of any third party. All material is for personal use only.
- ‘Zest Natural Therapies’ and the tagline ‘Restore Your Balance, Renew Your Energy, Reclaim Your Health’ as well as names of e-books, articles and online programs are the intellectual property of Linda Back and are not to be used without Linda’s permission.
APPOINTMENTS & CANCELLATION POLICY:
- All appointments are conducted on a pre-payment basis, unless you have a prior arrangement with Linda. Payment must received within 24 hours of the booking being made for the booking to be held. Where payment is not received within 24 hours, the booking will be cancelled and the spot made available for others.
- Any cancellations or rescheduling of appointments requires at least 24 hours’ notice, except in the case of genuine emergency, at Linda’s discretion. Appointments cancelled or rescheduled with less than 24 hours’ notice forfeit the full cost of the appointment.
- Cancellations outside the 24 hours’ notice window are refundable, less a $10 administration fee.
- The privacy and security of your personal information is of the utmost importance. All efforts are made to ensure the continual protection of your data. Physical, technical and administrative safeguards are in place to maintain ongoing confidentiality.
- If you have booked an appointment, attended an event, or accessed a free content document (such as an e-book), you may receive communications on a regular basis from Zest Natural Therapies, in the form of SMS appointment reminders, emails, newsletters or phone calls. You have the right to withdraw permission for contact at any stage, by advising Zest Natural Therapies in writing. As third-party services are used for some of these communications. please be advised that Zest Natural Therapies does not have full control over transmission or storage of any personal information that you disclose. Participation in any form of electronic communication implies that you understand and accept that there is an inherent risk of disclosure or loss of personal information, for which Zest Natural Therapies cannot be held responsible.
- You may request copies of any records, including consultation notes and tests results. You may be charged an administration fee, on a per request basis, for preparation and supply of records and/or test results.
- Unless in the case of illegal activity, serious threat to health and safety, or ordered to by a court of law, Zest Natural Therapies will never share identifiable information regarding your case.