- Information contained in this site is for personal interest purposes only, and is not intended as a substitute for medical advice, nor medical care. Zest Natural Therapies accepts no legal liability as to the accuracy, or appropriateness of material contained on this website. Mention of specific products or services do not constitute an endorsement of those products or services. If you have particular health concerns, contact your healthcare provider.
- Risks you assume by using this site: By entering this site, you will be deemed to have released and discharged Zest Natural Therapies from all liability (including negligence) for all claims, losses expenses, damages, and costs the user may incur as a result of relying on the information on this site, including liability in respect of any defamatory material on any database or in respect of any dealings with any work (including software) in which you hold any copyright or other intellectual property right. By entering the site, you will be assuming all risks associated with the use of this site, including risks to your computer, software or data by any virus which might be transmitted, downloaded or activated via this or an external website and/or its contents.
- The privacy and security of your personal information is of the utmost importance. Your records are hosted within a secure system (Cliniko), and all efforts are made to ensure the continual protection of your data. Physical, technical and administrative safeguards are in place to maintain ongoing confidentiality.
- If you have booked an appointment, attended an event, or accessed a free content document (such as an e-book), you may receive communications on a regular basis from Zest Natural Therapies, in the form of SMS appointment reminders, emails, newsletters or phone calls. You have the right to withdraw permission for contact at any stage, by advising Zest Natural Therapies in writing. As third-party services (such as Mailchimp) are used for some of these communications. please be advised that Zest Natural Therapies does not have full control over transmission or storage of any personal information that you disclose. Participation in any form of electronic communication implies that you understand and accept that there is an inherent risk of disclosure or loss of personal information, for which Zest Natural Therapies cannot be held responsible.
- You may request copies of any records, including consultation notes and tests results. You may be charged an administration fee, on a per request basis, for preparation and supply of records and/or test results.
- Unless in the case of illegal activity, serious threat to health and safety, or ordered to by a court of law, Zest Natural Therapies will never share identifiable information regarding your case.