Go With Your Gut: Healing From Within
Digestive discomfort such as constipation, bloating, diarrhea, food intolerance and irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) are extremely common. These conditions can really make life difficult, and affect one's social life, career, family relationships and general enjoyment of life.
Underneath the surface, the health of the gut and the 'microbiome' (your unique collection of gut bacteria) are now known to play a role in the development of many other seemingly unrelated health issues. Research is showing links between unhealthy gut bacteria populations and conditions such as diabetes, weight gain, allergies, eczema, low immunity, autoimmune diseases and even your mental state.
With these conditions all on the rise, it just makes sense to ensure we are looking after our gut health.
At this workshop, Linda will be covering the latest information and useful tips on gut health, including:
-What has happened to our gut over the past few decades - why are these conditions now so common?
- How to identify whether your gut bacteria may be out of balance
- Available testing methods for gut issues - the pros and cons
- How stress and lifestyle choices can be interfering with your gut
- Which types of foods are best for boosting your gut health
- The probiotics that work - and those that don't
- The best herbal remedies for constipation, diarrhea, bloating and irritable bowel syndrome
Wednesday 27th June, 6:30pm - Menopausal Mayhem: Balancing The Body & Mind
More information to follow. Advance tickets available here.
Wednesday 8th August, 6:30pm - Hayfever, Allergies & Eczema
Wednesday 19th September, 6:30pm - Thyroid Health
Wednesday 24th October. 6:30pm - Food Sensitivities & Intolerance
Wednesday 28th November, 6:30pm - Energy