Weight Loss Made Simple
Imagine how great it would be if you could finally lose weight once and for all - and get off that merry-go-round of starting yet another restrictive diet on Monday!
You can, with the Shake It Practitioner Weight Management Program - an easy-to-follow, scientifically advanced fat loss program that has been proven to be both safe and effective. This Program focuses on correcting the underlying hormonal balance that causes you to store fat in the first place.
If followed correctly, you can expect to lose up to 2kg of fat per week. The Program does not involve calorie-counting, weighing foods, deprivation, extreme hunger or exhausting exercise regimes. And best of all, you get to eat simple, real, delicious food!
Linda will assess your overall health status at the beginning of your Program and look for factors that may have been making it difficult for you to lose weight. You may be suffering from low thyroid function, high stress, blood sugar fluctuations, poor sleep patterns or holding onto toxins - all of which can keep your body in fat-storage mode. Identifying and addressing these factors alongside your program will help you reach your goal weight quickly and easily.
The Shake It Program may also help you:
- Ensure you lose fat, not muscle (meaning that you are less likely to experience rebound weight gain/yo-yo dieting).
- Lose belly fat.
- Stay fuller for longer. You shouldn’t feel hungry whilst on the program.
- Reduce sugar cravings.
- Reduce inflammation in the body.
- Reduce your risk of heart attack, high blood pressure, diabetes, stroke and cancer.
- Maintain healthy cholesterol, triglyceride and blood glucose levels.
- Support the natural clearance of toxins.
- Learn long-term, sustainable healthy eating habits into the future, so that the weight stays off.
Working with a qualified health practitioner has many advantages over traditional low-calorie dieting, or following food plans from the internet or magazines. Working one-on-one means you can be confident you are getting the best quality, most up-to-date advice and information that is right for you. During your Program, Linda regularly assesses your body composition and monitors your progress - which is great for motivation! You have access to ongoing support, tips, ideas and help to overcome obstacles along the way, and these are essential parts of ensuring your weight-loss success.
For more information, phone (07) 4630 4704 or email firstname.lastname@example.org