We all want healthy, happy kids. But if your child is continually unwell, it can be stressful for you as their parent.
Now more than ever it is so important that our children receive the gift of good health. Many conditions such as allergies are only becoming more common, and our increasingly fast-paced, highly processed lifestyle is playing havoc with the next generations' quality of life.
Natural medicines are very safe and gentle, and as such can be extremely well suited to children.
What Types Of Children's Health Conditions Does Linda Help With?
- Low immunity/catching lots of colds, flus or other infections
- Fussy eating
- General nutritional support (such as finding the best foods/supplements to support optimal growth & development)
- Poor concentration - both primary and secondary school age children
- Behavioural issues such as school disruption
- Mental health challenges including anxiety and night terrors
- Digestive upsets - sore tummies, constipation, diarrhea & food intolerances
- Period pain and PMS in teenagers
- Asthma and allergies
- Teen acne
What Does Natural Healthcare For My Child Involve?
Linda endeavors to make the naturopathic experience as smooth as possible for both you and your child.
The first step is to make an appointment to discuss your child's current state of health with Linda, so that she can talk through your concerns with you. Depending on the age of the child, and the individual case, optional screening tests and/or functional pathology testing (such as food intolerance testing) may be suggested to help pinpoint potential contributing factors to your child's health issues, and also to help you further understand how they may be best supported by both Linda's treatment and you at home. These can also be invaluable for monitoring progress.
Treatment may include nutritional supplements and/or herbal medicines, and often some simple dietary tweaks can make a world of difference to your child.