We all want healthy, happy kids. But if your child is continually unwell, it can be stressful for you as their parent.
Now more than ever it is so important that our children receive the gift of good health. Many conditions such as allergies are only becoming more common, and our increasingly fast-paced, highly processed lifestyle is playing havoc with the next generations' quality of life.
Natural medicines are very safe and gentle, and as such can be extremely well suited to children.
Children's Health Challenges I Work With:
- Low immunity/catching lots of colds, flus or other infections
- Fussy eating
- General nutritional support (such as finding the best foods/supplements to support optimal growth & development)
- Poor concentration - both primary and secondary school age children
- Behavioural issues such as school disruption
- Mental health challenges including anxiety and night terrors
- Digestive upsets - sore tummies, constipation, diarrhea & food intolerances
- Period pain and PMS in teenagers
- Asthma and allergies
- Teen acne
What Does Natural Healthcare For Your Child Involve?
As a mum myself, I endeavor to make the naturopathic experience as smooth as possible for both you and your child.
The first step is to make an appointment so that I can talk through your concerns with you. Depending on the age of the child, and the individual case, optional screening tests and/or functional pathology testing (such as food intolerance testing) may be suggested. These may help pinpoint potential contributing factors, and also to help guide treatment and any steps you take with your child's health at home. These can also be invaluable for monitoring progress.
Treatment may include nutritional supplements and/or herbal medicines, and often some simple dietary tweaks can make a world of difference to your child.