We are now living longer, but are we living healthier?
You’ve worked hard to enjoy your later years – maybe you want to travel, have the energy to play with your grandchildren, or minimise your chances of experiencing ill health further down the track.
Linda offers natural strategies that may assist with:
- Healthy ageing – keeping active and vital into your older years
- Taking a preventative approach to wellness, and reducing disease risk (including where you have a family history of a particular condition)
- Nutritional and lifestyle advice, including the best foods to eat for healthy ageing and guidance to the most appropriate and effective nutritional supplements
- Natural relief of conditions such as arthritis, digestive discomfort and fatigue
- Reducing the need for, or side effects of, pharmaceutical medications