If you’ve got a lot on your plate (and chances are, you do!), then you need all the energy you can get.
Fatigue is one of the most common issues that Linda sees in clinic, and the majority of patients report an improvement in their energy levels within the first few weeks of treatment.
It is important to address the underlying cause of low energy levels, and Linda uses a variety of methods to determine where fatigue is coming from, so that she can use a targeted approach to help you get back on your feet as quickly as possible.
Linda frequently works with the following:
- Adrenal fatigue/burnout
- Fatigue with no known cause
- Constantly feeling like you have a ‘flat battery’
- Waking in the morning feeling unrefreshed, even after a long sleep
- Chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS) & Fibromyalgia
- Fatigue following an infection. for instance taking a long time to regain energy after a flu