Screening tests are available with in-clinic appointments
- Blood Microscopy. Using a drop of your blood that we look at under a microscope, we can view the appearance of your red blood cells and immune cells.
- Metascan™ Body Composition/Cellular Health Analysis. I use a scientifically validated machine called Quadscan, to check your muscle mass, fat mass, hydration, and cellular health. The test also provides you with your calorie needs for health and weight management.
- Urinary pH & Chemistry. With a urine sample, I can check acidity/alkalinity, and checks for other markers such as signs of infection, and whether you are burning fat for energy.
- Zinc Tally Test. This is a simple taste test to gauge the level of zinc in your body. Zinc is a crucial mineral involved in many body processes - including the immune system, gut health and more.
- Blood Pressure. It is a good idea to have your blood pressure regularly checked, and this reading can provide information regarding your cardiovascular health.
- Blood Glucose. This is a random sample, to ascertain the levels of glucose (sugar) in your blood at the time of your appointment - which can vary according to when and what you last ate.
- Iridology. One of the most popular of the traditional naturopathic techniques, and one that is popular among patients! Linda has a special camera with which to capture a close-up picture of each of your eyes to examine colour and markings.
- Omega 3 Index Test. This test involves a simple pinprick to check your levels of healthy and unhealthy fats that you have in your blood cells. Your sample is sent to a specialist laboratory and I can help you understand how your levels may be impacting your health.