Screening tests are available with in-clinic appointments
- Blood Microscopy. A drop of your blood is examined under a microscope, and you can easily see your red blood cells and immune cells on the TV screen.
- Metascan™ Body Composition/Cellular Health Analysis. Using a scientifically validated machine called Quadscan, Linda can accurately assess your muscle mass, fat mass, hydration, and cellular health. The test also provides you with a guide to your unique calorie requirement for health and weight management.
- Urinary pH & Chemistry. With a urine sample, Linda can check acidity/alkalinity, and checks for other markers such as signs of infection, and whether you are burning fat for energy.
- Zinc Tally Test. A simple taste test to determine the level of zinc in your body. Zinc is a crucial mineral involved in many body processes - including the immune system, gut health, mental wellbeing and more.
- Blood Pressure. It is a good idea to have your blood pressure regularly checked, and this reading can provide information regarding your cardiovascular health.
- Blood Glucose. This is a random sample, to ascertain the levels of glucose (sugar) in your blood at the time of your appointment - which can vary according to when and what you last ate.
- Iridology. One of the most popular of the traditional naturopathic techniques, and one that is popular among patients! Linda has a special camera with which to capture a close-up picture of each of your eyes to examine colour and markings.
- Omega 3 Index Test. This test involves a simple pinprick to check your levels of healthy and unhealthy fats that you have in your blood cells. Your sample is sent to a specialist laboratory and Linda is able to explain your results to you.
Take The First Step Towards Reclaiming Your Health Today!
Linda conducts Initial Wellness Assessments face-to-face (these include in-clinic screening tests) as well as online.
Please visit the Book An Appointment page for availability and further information.