Screening tests are available with in-clinic appointments
- Live Blood Analysis. A drop of your blood is examined under a microscope, and you can see your red blood cells and immune cells on the TV screen. By looking at the size, shape and ratio of your cells, Linda may be able to find vital clues regarding nutrient status, inflammation, liver stress and more.
- Body Composition/Cellular Health Analysis. Using a scientifically validated machine called Quadscan, Linda can accurately assess your muscle mass, fat mass, hydration, and cellular health. The test also provides you with a guide to your unique calorie requirement for health and weight management.
- Urinary pH & Chemistry. With a urine sample, Linda can check acidity/alkalinity, and checks for other markers such as signs of infection, and whether you are burning fat for energy.
- Zinc Tally Test. A simple taste test to determine the level of zinc in your body. Zinc is a crucial mineral involved in many body processes - including the immune system, gut health, mental wellbeing and more.
- Blood Pressure. It is a good idea to have your blood pressure regularly checked, and this reading can provide information regarding your cardiovascular health.
- Blood Glucose. This is a random sample, to ascertain the levels of glucose (sugar) in your blood at the time of your appointment - which can vary according to when and what you last ate.
- Iridology. Linda takes a photo of each of your eyes, and uses a combination of traditional and modern iris analysis techniques to provide you with a unique overview.
- Omega 3 Index Test. This test involves a simple pinprick to check your levels of healthy and unhealthy fats that you have in your blood cells. Your sample is sent to a specialist laboratory and Linda is able to explain your results to you.
Take The First Step Towards Reclaiming Your Health Today!
Linda conducts Initial Wellness Assessments face-to-face (these include in-clinic screening tests) as well as online.
Please visit the Book An Appointment page for availability and further information.