Wanting To Dig A Little Deeper?
Sometimes, further testing may be recommended, in order to work out where an underlying imbalance is originating. Linda has access to extensive functional laboratory testing that can be used to investigate 'below the surface' - areas that may not have been considered by your usual healthcare practitioner, such as your nutrient levels, how effectively your body is responding to your hormones, or whether a genetic issue may be playing a role in your health.
Available tests include:
- Extensive Thyroid Assessments (including TSH, T4, T3, Reverse T3 & Thyroid Antibodies)
- Vitamin/Mineral Levels (eg Vitamin D, Iron). Zinc & Copper ratios (Pyroluria/Pyrroles)
- Hormonal Assessments - Female Hormones, Male Hormones, Adrenal/Stress Hormones
- IgG Food Intolerance - Tests for 96 Foods
- Gluten Sensitivity
- Cardiovascular Markers - Cholesterol, Triglycerides
- Mould Sensitivities
- Gut Health Assessments - Parasites, Yeasts, Gut Bacteria, 'Leaky Gut/Intestinal Permeability, Liver Detoxification
- Hair Mineral Analysis - Heavy Metals
- MTHFR Polymorphism
- Pyrroluria (zinc/copper imbalance)
- ...plus many more.
Finding the right test can be confusing, and you don't want to order tests that you don't need, or that are difficult to understand. Linda can recommend the most appropriate tests for your situation, as well as explain why and how a certain test may be of benefit. Tests are done on a case-by-case basis, and are entirely optional.
Please note that these tests are not intended for the purpose of diagnosing illness or disease, but for monitoring of symptoms as well as dietary and lifestyle changes.